We Protect Tech Startups From Day One
Technology is one of the country’s top industries. New business owners must be ready for its fast-paced nature – and for any legal issues that may arise.
With over three decades of experience, Blaise & Nitschke supports entrepreneurs and technology startups across Illinois, Wisconsin, California, Missouri and Colorado. We understand how important it is for your business to start on the right path.
Gain Comprehensive Business Counsel
Our attorneys provide interdisciplinary business law services, including:
- Securing your intellectual property: Technology startup companies typically face intense competition. Apps, user interface designs and business practices are only a few possible types of intellectual property that you may need to protect. We can help you seek patents and other forms of protection.
- Establishing a business entity: Business formation can be difficult. With deep knowledge of the technology industry, our firm has the resources to guide you.
- Forming business agreements: We can draft, negotiate and enforce a variety of business contracts, such as partnership and shareholder agreements.
- Hiring employees: We can work with you to create employment policies, handbooks and contracts. With the right approach, our attorneys work to prevent employment disputes and other problems in the future.
- Complying with laws and regulations: From privacy laws to employment practices, tech startups are subject to a variety of regulations. We can identify the laws that will impact your business.
Legal counsel is essential to reduce the risks that you and your business could encounter. Our attorneys will work closely with you throughout the early stages of your company and beyond.
Consult Our Team
Blaise & Nitschke is dedicated to our clients. We will give you advice customized to the unique needs of your startup. Call 312-448-6602 or email our Chicago office for a consultation.